Why Keller Williams?
Interested In A Career In Real Estate? Learn How To Become A Success.
- Opportunities to earn 100% commissions
- Industry leader with innovative technology
- Training and tools to be successful real estate
- #1 real estate company in the United States
When choosing a real estate brokerage, there are many things to consider. Keller Williams is the number one real estate franchise in the United States in agent count, closed units, and sales volume. That alone is a great reason. However, if you look beyond just these great numbers, you’ll see Keller Williams has been recognized internationally in several categories, including:
The Evolution of the Real Estate Industry: Redefining the Model
Traditional Companies (Dependent)
- Associates are dependent on the company
- Financial gain is directed primarily to the brokers and the company
- Associates have fewer opportunities for accumulating wealth
100% Companies (Independent)
- Associates are independent and have a landlord/tenant relationship with their company
- An associate-focused environment with limited high-level support
- Associates assume all the financial, legal, and management responsibilities
Keller Williams (Interdependent)
- Associates have an interdependent relationship with the company and a mutual interest in the success
- Associates and brokers work as teams in achieving financial goals
- Associates do not assume financial, legal or management responsibilities
To see a breakdown of new agent startup costs, click here.
A “cap” is the point at which you stop paying royalties and company dollar fees during your anniversary year. For example, if your anniversary is July 1st and you reach your “cap” the following January, you will be at 100% commission from that point when you “cap” until June 30.
Keller Williams Royalty International Royalty – 6% of each commission
- Caps at $3,000 per agent fiscal year
- Once you hit this contribution, there is a zero charge in Royalty for the remainder of your fiscal year (at approximately $ in closed sales volume)
Keller Williams Platinum Partners Split – 70/30 Agent Keeps 70%
- Caps at $18,000 per agent’s fiscal year
- Once you hit this contribution, there is zero charge in Company Dollar for the remainder of your fiscal year (at approximately $ in closed sales volume)
AFTER EACH CAP HAS BEEN MET, YOU WILL RECEIVE 100% COMMISSION FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE FISCAL YEAR.
Keller Williams wealth building programs are funding lives worth living. The Keller Williams model is built around the premise that associates should be treated like stakeholders. Through profit share and growth share programs, Keller Williams recognizes and rewards associates for helping to grow the company.
Our associates drive our company forward. Profit share and growth share enables us to treat our people as partners in a very tangible way.
Keller Williams owners have shared more than $1.37 Billion since 1996.
A Company Built Around People
Finding and serving the higher purpose of business is at the hear of the Keller Williams culture. We believe in supporting the financial, physical, and emotional well-being of our associates.
Mission: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
Vision: To be the Real Estate company of choice for agents and their customers.
Perspective: A technology company that provides the Real Estate platform that our agents’ buyers and sellers prefer. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability.
Keller Williams Belief System:
Win-Win or no deal
Integrity: Do the right thing
Customers always come first
Commitment in all things
Communication: Seek first to understand
Creativity: Ideas before results
Teamwork: Together everyone achieves more
Trust: Starts with honesty
Success: Results through people
KW Culture in Action
Keller Williams Opportunity Map
We’re looking for passionate entrepreneurs who are ready to seize the opportunity of today’s market. If you’re looking for a refreshing change, a growth-focused, innovation-driven atmosphere, and the opportunity to turn your career intentions into reality, Keller Williams is the place for you.
Get to Know Keller Williams Platinum Partners
Providing unparalleled value and pledging unrivaled commitment to the success of our agent partners.
#1 Training Company
- Live classes in the market center daily
- Webinar and on-demand classes
- Facebook live-streaming classes
- Productivity coaching
- Top producer consulting
- MAPS coaching
Keller Mortgage ZeroPlus Loans
- Zero origination fees
- Zero underwriting fees
- Zero processing fees
- Zero application fees
- Zero lock fees (plus $1000 at closing towards 3rd party costs on loans $150,000+)
Market Center Leadership Team
- Natalie Hartman – Team Leader/CEO
- Anita Hosier – Market Center Administrator
- Rachelle Graves – Asst. Market Center Administrator
- David Bryan – Broker
- Jeff Stith – Agent Services/Communications/Technology
- Miki Strobel – Productivity Coach
- Shirley White – Productivity Coach
- Misty Ferguson – Director of First Impressions
- Arlie Cummings – Compliance Auditor
#1 Real Estate Technology Company
- Kelle – 2018 Inman Innovation Award
- Most Innovative Real Estate Technology
- Kelle – Artificial Intelligent Personal Assistant
- Keller Cloud – We own our own data
- KW Command – Contact Management Software
- All new KW Mobile App for your clients
- KW Connect – Technology Training Tool
- KWLS – Facilitates syndication of your listings to IDX’s of top portals, all while promoting our most important brand, yours!
- KW Video – Easily create professional videos
- 100% commissions (once annual company dollar and franchise fee caps are met)
- Profit-sharing – Monthly massive income for those who help grow our company
- Disappearing Cap – Reduce annual company dollar cap to zero
- $8.2 billion in commissions paid to KW agents in 2017
- $167 million paid out in Profit Share distributions in 2019
- Personal Transactions – Reduced fee for one transaction per year (cannot be the first transaction)
KW Number One & Firsts
- #1 in the U.S. in agents count, closed units and sales volume (2019)
- #1 in agent count worldwide
- #1 Training Organization in the world across all industries (Training Magazine)
- #1 Inman Innovation Award – Most Innovative Real Estate Technology
- First real estate franchise to launch an agent-branded mobile search app for all associates
- First to build its own company cloud service
- First to build industry-specific A.I. platform
- First to develop a personal assistant app (Kelle)
- First to create an agent profit sharing program