Ask Cathy Offers
Selling a home is time-consuming and expensive. With lots of prepping, painting, and countless trips to the hardware store, not to mention weeks of open houses and showings. That is why we created Ask Cathy Offers. The quick and easy way to sell your home and move in as little as 21 days. With large organizations such as We Buy Ugly Houses, Mark Spain, and Zillow Offers, we felt like it was time Kansas City had a local option.
Here is how the program works:
- Request your Ask Cathy Offer by filling out the form below.
- Cathy will reach out to you within 72 hours to discuss your home and present you with a no-obligation offer.
- You and Cathy will schedule an inspection and talk through your goals and discuss the Ask Cathy Offers program to make sure it is the right decision for you.
- You accept the offer and choose your closing date.
Ask Cathy Offer Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How does the guaranteed offer program work?
A. Once you submit your request for an Ask Cathy Offer, someone from our team will verify if your home meets the program parameters. If your home meets the requirements, an offer will be extended contingent upon an inspection. Finally, you have the opportunity to close in as little as 21 days upon accepting the offer.
Q. Can I still sell my home if it does not meet the program parameters?
A. Absolutely! If your home is submitted to our program and doesn’t meet the parameters, we can connect you with one of our award-winning listing team members to sell your home. To learn more about our proven processes and procedures click here.
In a market filled with large companies like Zillow, OfferPad, Mark Spain, and We Buy Ugly Houses, we wanted to provide you with a local and trusted option.
Ask Cathy Marketing Group is the first local company to give you the option of either listing your home with our aggressive marketing strategy or getting an immediate cash offer upfront on your home here in the Lee’s Summit area. Our company will provide you with an ethical process of deciding between a cash offer or listing your property for sale.
Who Is This Program Best For?
- If you need to move fast and want a guaranteed sale and close in as soon as 21 days
- Concerns about COVID-19 and putting those in your home at risk through showings
- Don’t want to deal with the hassle of repairs, paintings, and cleaning
- Between $100k-$300k
- Built after 1970
- No foundation issues
- No structural issues
- Not in a flood plane
- No manufactured or mobile homes
- Homes not owned by the bank