Hoot Owl Ridge
Welcome to Hoot Owl Ridge!
Located in Blue Springs, Hoot Owl Ridge has begun construction in April 2020. Lots are selling fast, and you won’t want to miss out on this opportunity!
Hoot Owl Ridge is within the Blue Springs school district. The mission of the Blue Springs School District is to create an educational community in which each individual acquires knowledge, develops skills, and functions as a literate citizen to achieve personal goals.
2018-2019 School Year Highlights
- Four National Merit Finalists
- 1,665 High school students honored during Accent of Academics Week, including 612 students with a 4.0-grade point average or higher. A total of 172 senior students had a cumulative GPA of 4.0 for their entire high school career
- 1,729 Middle school students earned a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Four students selected for Missouri Scholars 100, placing them among the top 100 students in the state
- Blue Springs South High School students Matthew Clark and Anna Kochman earned perfect scores of 36 on their ACT, the first in school history
- Madelyn Padget, BSSHS junior, wins KC SuperStar and earns a $10,000 scholarship
- Blue Springs High School senior Sam Aubuchon wins the prestigious Blue Star Award from the Starlight Theatre
- BSSHS senior Hayden Kolster selected for the USAF Chief of Staff Private Pilot Scholarship to receive his pilot’s license
- Samantha Baker, Mia McCoy, and Caelen Walker of Blue Springs High School receive National Center for Women & Information Technology Aspirations in Computing awards. Kyra McCabe of BSHS named honorable mention