The Ask Cathy Team has an “in” with Santa’s elves, and we were able to procure this fantastic list of Holiday light displays around the Lee’s Summit, Blue Springs, and Independence areas, PERFECT for a night filled with oooh’s and aah’s as you drive past the festive, colorful, and unique presentations. So pack up the car with your loved ones and head out on a Winter nighttime adventure!
To make it easier on you, Rudolph has even mapped out a suggested route thanks to his navigation system ie: his shiny, red nose! Be sure to take some photos to mark your family memories!
Have fun and drive safely!
Christmas Lights & Festive Displays 2021
(In driveable order, or reversed depending on your starting point!)
The Magic Tree
- 470 & View High exit, 10201 View High Dr, Lee’s Summit, MO 64081
- This year, The Magic Tree will benefit Operation Toy Soldier, a nationwide initiative that donates toys to local children of both deployed and non-deployed military personnel. Those who wish to help the cause can do so by bringing a new, unwrapped toy when they visit the tree
- All donations and proceeds will benefit Operation Toy Soldier
Chirstmas in the Park
The holiday season comes to life at Jackson County’s Christmas in the Park! This magical drive-thru wonderland includes more than 500,000 lights and 175 animated displays.
- Wednesday, November 24, 2021 | 05:30 PM – Friday, December 31, 2021 | 11:00 PM
- You can find the enterance just West of Longview Community Center. The display starts at Frank White, Jr. Softball Complex and winds through Longview Campground.
- The Address is 3901 SW Longview Park Drive, Lee’s Summit 64081.
Neighborhood Christmas Light Displays in Lee’s Summit
- 2900 NW Thoreau Dr, Lee’s Summit, MO
- In Winterset Valley Subdivision
- 108 NW Whitman, Lee’s Summit, MO
- Winterset Valley Subdivision
- 2500 Winterwood Circle, Lee’s Summit, MO
- Winterset Subdivision
- 2309 SW Stone Bridge Court, Lee’s Summit MO
- Eagle Creek Subdivision
- 3104 SW Laura Ln, Lee’s Summit, MO
- Pryor Meadows Subdivision
- The Water Hole, Lee’s Summit MO
- Outer Road of 50 Highway across from Lee’s Summit High School
- Synchronized light display set to music.
- City Hall of Lee’s Summit, Corner of 3rd & Green
- Downtown Lee’s Summit
- Magic Potty, Blue Parkway & Blackwood Road, Lee’s Summit, MO
- Bring the family, take pics and use hashtag #LSMagicPotty.
- Accepting canned goods to benefit Coldwater Food Pantry
Christmas Light Displays in Blue Springs & Independence
- Parkway Holiday Lights
- 805 SE Oriole Ct, Blue Springs, MO
- Synchronized Holiday Light Display. Listen to the lights by tuning in to 100.3 FM.
- Ridgewood Lights
- 1817 SE Ridgewood Dr, Blue Springs, MO
- Computer programmed Christmas light display with approximately 25,000 lights, & multiple songs to choose from.
- Accepting donations for Wayside Waifs.
- Crysler Lights, 3510 S Crysler Ave, Independence, MO
- Holiday light show with thousands of LED lights programmed to music.
- Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2021 | Sundays – Thursdays: 6-10 p.m. | Fridays and Saturdays: 6 to 11 p.m.
- Lights on Apache Drive, 911 N Apache Dr, Independence, MO
- Friday and Saturday nights they have pictures with Santa & Mrs Claus, hot chocolate and cookies. Light Display currently featuring Christmas songs. Daily from 5:00-11:00pm. Tune your radio to 100.3 to listen to the songs in your car.
Certainly, there are many festive neighborhoods that go all out for the Holiday Season. If you have a favorite that we’ve missed – be sure to let us know! It is such a pleasure to see so many wonderful communities truly embracing their Christmas spirit in their own unique and special way. Many thanks to those who invest countless hours and resources to bring joy to all of us in Jackson County!
As always, we would be happier than a snowman in a blizzard to help you find the Holiday home of your dreams. Please give us a call at 816.268.4033 to set up a consultation with our amazing team! There is no time like the “present” (see what I did there?) to start thinking about your next home!