Temperatures are starting to drop and those refreshing Summer cocktails are starting to get boring. If you’re ready to mix up your after-work drink (no pun intended) check out our four favorite fall cocktail recipes! (Try saying that 5 times fast.)
Carmel Apple Martini
Ok, so this first drink is more like liquid dessert but makes for a delicious after-dinner treat (or before, we won’t tell 😉). Plus it is only three ingredients!
2 oz Apple Cider
2 oz Caramel Vodka
1 oz Butterscotch Schnapps
Sliced Apples & Cinnamon Sugar for Garnish
- Rim your martini glass with caramel or cinnamon sugar. To get the cinnamon sugar to stick to the glass, dip the rim in a little apple cider, then the cinnamon sugar.
- Combine the apple cider, caramel vodka, and butterscotch schnapps in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Pour mixture into the rimmed martini glass and garnish with a slice of fresh apple.
Pumpkin Spice White Russian
Pumpkin lovers rejoice! If you can’t get enough of pumpkin-spiced EVERYTHING this time of year, this is the drink for you! These Pumpkin Spice White Russians are deliciously creamy and make for a great seasonal libation.
2 oz Mozart Pumpkin Spice
1.5 oz Kahlua
1.5 oz Vanilla Vodka
2 oz Half & Half
Cinnamon Stick for Garnish
- To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the Mozart Pumpkin Spice, Kahlua, vanilla vodka, and half and half. Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice.
Harvest Apple Mule
You can’t go wrong with a mule this time of year (or any time of the year for that matter). This version gets its unique taste from the apple cider, a splash of vodka, lemon juice, and ginger beer. It sounds a little crazy, but trust us when we say you will make one and it will instantly become a happy-hour staple.
1.5 oz Vodka
3 oz Apple Cider
1 oz Lemon Juice
3 oz Ginger Beer
Cinnamon stick & apple slices for garnish.
Add all the ingredients to a glass (or copper mug) filled with ice. Stir. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and an apple slice.
Cranberry Old Fashioned
This cocktail is as nice to look at as it is to drink. This beverage makes a perfect signature cocktail for any holiday event.
3 oz quality bourbon whiskey
1 oz cranberry simple syrup*
3 shakes Angostura bitters
Garnish with orange peel, Ocean Spray® Fresh Cranberries, and rosemary
*Cranberry Simple Syrup – In a saucepan, bring 2 cups of water, 1 cup of sugar, and one cup of fresh cranberries to a boil. Once boiling, cook for 4-5 minutes. Strain with a fine-mesh sieve. Cool before serving.
- In a serving glass with ice, stir together the bourbon, cranberry simple syrup, and bitters.
- Garnish with orange peel, fresh cranberries, and rosemary.
Which one is your favorite? Let us know what you think in the comments below!