Work @ Ask Cathy
We are life changers. We inspire, guide & champion our clients, colleagues, and community through real estate. Our values are the HEART of what we do.
We believe that together, we can be more than we are alone. And with that togetherness, we can make a major impact on the lives of the people we serve.
Top 1% Nationally in Units & Sales
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Recent Awards & Nominations
- Lee’s Summit Chamber of Commerce Truly the Best, Business of the Year Nominee
- #1 Keller Williams Group in Lee’s Summit
- KC Business Journal #16 Real Estate Group in Kansas City
- Five Star Professional Award Winner 11+ years
Why Ask Cathy Marketing Group?
From volunteering to throwing client appreciation parties, to laughing our butts off with each other, the Ask Cathy Marketing Group has a culture that cannot be stopped. When you work as hard as we do, you need to also have some fun. No matter what we are doing, we are doing it with a smile on our faces and laughs in the air. We are so much more than colleagues. We are a family.
- Holiday Parties
- Quarterly Team Building Events
- Weekly Team Meetings & Coaching Sessions
Advanced Real Estate Technology
We have four full-time team members who handle closings, listings, operations, and marketing. This allows our agents to spend more time doing what they are passionate about.
Onboarding & Training
Through years of being in the real estate business, we have created a fool-proof training program to ensure the success of all of our agents. During your first few weeks at Ask Cathy Marketing Group, we will take you through all of our proven processes and procedures to ensure you are set up for success. Once you are up and running, you will have weekly check-ins and coaching sessions with your team leader and Cathy.
Cost-Benefit of Joining Ask Cathy
Career Growth Opportunities with Ask Cathy Marketing Group
Ask Cathy Marketing Group Leadership Opportunities
- Director of Training
- Expansion Team Lead
- Expansion Regional Lead
- Expansion Agent
- Productivity Coach
- Director of Talent Acquisition
Roadmap to Licensing
- Select a School
- Complete 60 Hour Pre-License Course
- Complete 30 Hour New Affiliate Course
- Register & Pass National/State Exam
- Contact KW to Setup Paperwork Consult
- Complete Fingerprinting
- Submit Docs and Forms with the License fee
- Certificate of completion for 60 & 30-hour courses
- Eligibility verification for entitlements act attestation form
- Copy of High School/GED/College Diploma
- PSI Test Form signed by KW principal partner
- Fingerprinting & background check form
- Copy of drivers license
To learn more about agent start-up costs, click here.
Ready to take the next step? Send a copy of your resume and the results of your DISC assessment to Cathy Counti at firstname.lastname@example.org.